Name: Francisca Dzidzornu
Rank: Senior health tutor
Qualification: Bachelor in Health science education
Field interest/ Area: Midwifery
Brief profile (work experience/goal/vision)
- 8 years experience in clinical midwifery
- Background in wide range of care including antenatal care, intrapartal care, postnatal care, neonatal intensive care and family planning services
- Second in-charge in obstetric and gynaecological care in Baiden Gartey Memorial
- Workshop and training sessions in safe mother hood skills, life saving skills, kangaroo mother care and Prevention of mother to child transmission of HIV.
- Teaching, counseling and class parenting of student since 2014 in Nursing and Midwifery
Training college, Twifo Praso (NMTC- T/P)
- Helping to plan the midwifery program since 2019 in Nursing and Midwifery Training College, Twifo Praso.
Goal: To train competent, confident midwives with excellent competency skills to meet global standards